AT-2035 Accelerometer Calibrator
AT-2035 is a premium portable vibration calibrator capable of creating PDF certifications for most common sensor types. AT-2035 is the ideal calibrator for operators needing quick and reliable accelerometer calibration, as well as system checkout. AT-2035 offers a mix of features taken from our standard portable calibration shaker, AT-2030, and our executive-class portable vibration calibrator, AT-2040.
Superior Accelerometer Calibration With the AT-2035
- Full-Automatic Test Mode
- Voltage and charge (piezoelectric) sensitivity readings
- Adjustable current and voltage
- Superior accuracy
- Built-in sensor signal conditioner
- Automatic PDF certificate generation tailored to your custom specifications
- Export data in CSV format.
- Create calibration certificates for vibration instruments.
- Test all types of vibration sensors and transducers from a variety of accelerometer and eddy current probe manufacturers.
- Control the device from a remote location by connecting to a PC through Wi-Fi.
The AT-2035 has many applications including:
- Cabling and wiring troubleshooting
- Vibration signal simulation—accelerometers and velocity probes
- Machinery speed signal simulation
- Calibration for:
- Proximity probes and drivers
- Monitoring systems
- Charge amplifiers
- Avionics equipment
|Type||Portable Vibration Calibrator|
|Frequency Range||Vibration Signal: 7-10k Hz|
|Vibration Signal||Variable frequency and amplitude|
|Test Types||Manual sensitivity, Sensor simulation, Automatic sweep, and Certification.|
|Supported Sensor Input Types||Accelerometer:|
|Data Export types||PDF Certificate, CSV|
|Certifications and Agency Requirements||NIST Traceable|
Accredited NIST Certified NVLAP Laboratory Tested
EMC: EN61326-1: 2013
LVD: EN61010-1: 2010
CE Mark: Product Specific Standard
Customizable Accelerometer Auto-Test
Customize your full automatic test for one-button operation.
Complete test to certificate in as little as 3 minutes!
Browse Our Tutorial Guides and Videos
Automatic Accelerometer Certification
AT-2040 Supported Sensor Types
Controlling the AT-2040 with PC
Find Accessories for All Your Testing and Vibration Monitoring Needs
Proximity Probe Calibration Kit (Optional Accessory)
- Universal Accelerometer Adapter Disc
- Triaxial Accelerometer Adapter (Optional Accessory)
- Adapter Stud Combination Pack
- 1/4 Inch Mounting Spacer
- 1/4-20 to 10-32 Stud
- 1/4-28 to 1/4-28 Stud
- 1/4-28 to 10-32 Adapter
- 1/4-28 to 2-56 Adapter
- 1/4-28 to 3/8-24 Adapter
- 1/4-28 to 6-32 Adapter
- Mounting Stud 1/4-28 to 8-32