AT-2030 Calibration Shaker Table
For customers interested in a portable calibration shaker table without sensor inputs, we offer the AT-2030.
The AT-2030 portable calibration shaker table is designed for simple accelerometer and vibration transducer calibration without the need for advanced features.
AT-2030 is a variable frequency, variable amplitude, battery operated portable shaker capable of calibrating accelerometers, transducers, and proximity probes. Applications are producing a known vibration signal in g’s, mils, or ips for sensor, wiring, instrumentation, and system checkout in vibration condition monitoring applications.
See Detailed Specs Below
- Digital closed loop control.
- Adjust amplitude and frequency easily with the twist of a knob.
- Extremely portable—under 15 lbs (7 kg).
- Housed in a watertight, crushproof, and locking case made of highly durable Pelican® case with locking capability.
- High resolution color LCD touch screen.
- USB support.
- Readouts display in English or metric units
- Advanced computer algorithms for accurate readout.
- Excellent battery life—up to 18 hours
- NIST traceable
- Test all types of vibration sensors and transducers from a variety of accelerometer and eddy current probe manufacturers.
- Create calibration certificates for vibration instruments.
- Provides a closed loop controlled reference signal from 7 Hz to 10,000Hz for testing over a wide frequency range.
The AT-2030 has many applications including:
- Cabling and wiring troubleshooting
- Vibration signal simulation—accelerometers and velocity probes
- Machinery speed signal simulation
- Calibration for:
- Proximity probes and drivers
- Monitoring systems
- Charge amplifiers
- Avionics equipment
|Type:||Portable Calibration Shaker Table|
|Frequency Range:||7-10k Hz|
|Vibration Signal:||Variable Frequency And Amplitude|
|Certifications Specs And Agency Requirements:||NIST Traceable|
Accredited NVLAP Laboratory Tested.
EMC: CE Mark: Product Specific Standard
LVD: CE Mark: Product Specific Standard