AT-2040 Portable Vibration Calibrator
Introducing the AT-2040 Portable Vibration Calibrator and Transducer Test Set, the industry’s highest quality next-generation portable vibration calibrator. We used customer input and technological breakthroughs to develop an industry-leading design with superior accuracy.
The AT-2040 features full-automatic test mode, sensor simulation, a built-in sensor signal conditioner, and custom sensors that can be configured to fit every need.
A Better Portable Vibration Calibrator
The AT-2040 is packed with features and functionality. Comprehensive and user-friendly software tools help operators quickly identify and address issues in their vibration system setups.
- Create calibration certificates for vibration instruments.
- Test all types of vibration sensors and transducers from a variety of accelerometer and eddy current probe manufacturers.
- Test and verify performance of vibration system meters, portable data collectors, and cabling by using an accurate and traceable signal generator to simulate a variety of sensors.
- Custom PC Software included to setup Full-Automatic Test Mode
- Voltage, charge (piezoelectric), 4-20mA, and proximity probe sensitivity readings
- Adjustable current and voltage
- Automatic PDF certificate generation tailored to your custom specifications
- Export Data to CSV.
- Connect to a PC through Wi-Fi and control the device from a remote location with Google Chrome’s built in VNC viewer
Simulate Accelerometer Output with the Built-in Vibration Signal Generator
Proximity driver and 4-20mA simulator
BNC sensor output, IEPE, charge modes
Calibrate Triaxial Accelerometers With Direct Plug-in. No BNC Breakout Needed!
Easy as 1, 2, 3.
A Myriad of Applications
The AT-2040 has many applications including:
- Cabling and wiring troubleshooting
- Vibration signal simulation—accelerometers and velocity probes
- Machinery speed signal simulation
- Calibration for:
- Proximity probes and drivers
- Monitoring systems
- Charge amplifiers
- Avionics equipment
Superior Accuracy In Simulation Mode — No Sensor Needed!
Create a Custom Accelerometer Auto-Test Setup Program
Customize your full automatic test for one-button operation.
Complete test to certificate in as little as 3 minutes!
Proximity Probe Calibration*
- Proximity probe driver input
- -24-volt supply to power proximity probe drivers
- Built-in meter for displaying voltage on color display
- Accurate results for both axial and radial measurements
- Connects directly to probe driver without any external equipment
*Proximity Probe Kit is an add-on product.
Support for 4-20mA Transmitters
- Plugs directly into the calibrator without any external equipment
- Built-in +24-volt supply
- Current displayed in milliamps
- Sensitivity displayed on color LCD screen
|Type||Portable Vibration Calibrator|
|Frequency Range||Vibration Signal: 7-10k Hz|
Simulation Signal: 0.1 – 11k Hz
|Vibration Signal||Variable frequency and amplitude|
|Test Types||Manual sensitivity, Sensor simulation, Automatic sweep, and Certification.|
|Supported Sensor Input Types||Accelerometer:|
|Sensor Simulation Output||Voltage (variable frequency and amplitude)|
Charge signal (variable frequency and amplitude)
Proximity probes (adjustable)
|Certifications and Agency Requirements||NIST Traceable|
Accredited NIST Certified NVLAP Laboratory Tested
EMC: EN61326-1: 2013
LVD: EN61010-1: 2010
CE Mark: Product Specific Standard
Find Accessories for All Your Testing and Vibration Monitoring Needs
Proximity Probe Calibration Kit (Optional Accessory)
- Universal Accelerometer Adapter Disc
- Triaxial Accelerometer Adapter (Optional Accessory)
- Adapter Stud Combination Pack
- 1/4 Inch Mounting Spacer
- 1/4-20 to 10-32 Stud
- 1/4-28 to 1/4-28 Stud
- 1/4-28 to 10-32 Adapter
- 1/4-28 to 2-56 Adapter
- 1/4-28 to 3/8-24 Adapter
- 1/4-28 to 6-32 Adapter
- Mounting Stud 1/4-28 to 8-32
Browse Our Tutorial Videos and Guides
Automatic Accelerometer Certification
AT-2040 Supported Sensor Types
Controlling the AT-2040 with PC