AT-2035 Accelerometer Calibrator
AT-2035 is a premium portable vibration calibrator capable of accelerometer sensitivity readings and creating PDF certifications for most common sensor types. AT-2035 is the ideal calibrator for operators needing quick and reliable accelerometer calibration, as well as system checkout. AT-2035 is designed to suit your budget and offers a mix of features taken from our standard portable calibration shaker, AT-2030, and our executive-class portable vibration calibrator, AT-2040.
- Full-Automatic Test Mode
- Voltage and charge (piezoelectric) sensitivity readings
- Adjustable current and voltage
- Superior accuracy
- Built-in sensor signal conditioner and battery charger
- Automatic PDF certificate generation tailored to your custom specifications
- Export data in CSV format.
- Create calibration certificates for vibration instruments.
- Test all types of vibration sensors and transducers from a variety of accelerometer and eddy current probe manufacturers.
- Control the device from a remote location by connecting to a PC through Wi-Fi.
The AT-2035 has many applications including:
- Cabling and wiring troubleshooting
- Vibration signal simulation—accelerometers and velocity probes
- Machinery speed signal simulation
- Calibration for:
- Proximity probes and drivers
- Monitoring systems
- Charge amplifiers
- Avionics equipment
|Type:||Portable Vibration Calibrator|
|Frequency Range:||Vibration Signal: 7-10k Hz|
|Vibration Signal:||Variable Frequency And Amplitude|
|Test Types:||Manual Sensitivity, Automatic Sweep And Certification.|
|Data Export Types:||PDF Certificate, CSV|
|Supported Sensor Input Types:||Accelerometer:|
Charge. Velocity pickup
|Agency Requirements:||NIST Traceable|
Accredited NVLAP Laboratory Tested