Portable Vibration Calibrator and Transducer Test Set AT-2040Superior accelerometer calibration with AGATE quality.
The world’s first and only portable vibration calibrator capable of measuring sensitivity readings for Voltage, IEPE, Charge accelerometers, and 4-20mA transmitters without external equipment or add-on accessories. For your most complete testing and vibration monitoring needs.
A Better Portable Vibration CalibratorIntroducing the next generation of our portable vibration calibrator. By using customer input and new breakthroughs in technology, AT-2040 features full automatic mode, sensor simulation, superior accuracy, an industry-leading design, the industry’s highest quality product, and user-friendly software tools that help operators quickly identify and address issues in their vibration system setups.
- Test all types of vibration sensors and transducers from a variety of accelerometer and eddy current probe manufacturers.
- Voltage, Charge (Piezoelectric) , 4-20mA, and Proximity Probe Sensitivity readings.
- Adjustable current and voltage.
- Test and verify performance of vibration system meters, portable data collectors, and cabling by using an accurate and traceable signal generator to simulate a variety of sensors.
- Full Automatic Test Mode.
- Automatic PDF Certificate generation tailored to your custom specifications.
- Connect to a PC through WiFi and control remotely by google chromes built in VNC viewer, allowing the operator to control the device from a remote location.
Portable Vibration Calibrator
|Frequency Range:||Vibration Signal: 7-10k Hz|
Simulation Signal 0.1 – 11k Hz
|Vibration Signal:||Variable Frequency And Amplitude|
|Test Types:||Manual Sensitivity, Sensor Simulation, Automatic Sweep And Certification.|
|Supported Sensor Input Types:||Accelerometer:|
|Sensor Simulation Output:||Voltage. (Variable Frequency And Amplitude)|
Charge Signal. (Variable Frequency And Amplitude)
Proximity Probes (adjustable).
|Agency Requirements:||NIST Traceable|
Accredited NIST Certified NVLAP Laboratory Tested.
EMC: CE Mark: Product Specific Standard
LVD: CE Mark: Product Specific Standard