AT-2040 Signal Generator Feature.
AT-2040 features a built in signal generator capable of producing high accuracy electrical signals over a wide frequency and amplitude range. Designed specifically to simulate accelerometer output, the AT-2040 portable vibration calibrator features the ability to simulate current, voltage, and charge signals that precisely mimic a variety of transducers and sensors. The AT-2040 is capable of reproducing multiple wave shapes with precision, making it the ideal portable vibration calibrator for detecting faults within cabling, connectors, and data equipment.
Signal output types: Voltage charge and 4-20ma outputs:
- Charge signal mode for simulating accelerometers and other piezoelectric sensors.
- Voltage signal mode for simulating voltage generating sensors.
- 4-20ma adjustable current for simulating 4-20ma sensors (also known as a 4-20ma loop simulator.)
- Cabling and wiring troubleshooting
- Vibration signal simulation – accelerometers and velocity probes
- Machinery speed signal simulation
- Calibration of:
- Proximity Probes and Drivers
- Monitoring systems
- Charge amplifiers
- Avionics equipment
NOTE: This Feature is NOT Available on AT-2030.