AT-2040 Vibration Signal Generator Feature.
AT-2040 features a built in Vibration Signal Generator capable of producing high accuracy electrical signals over a wide frequency and amplitude range. Designed specifically to simulate accelerometer output, the AT-2040 portable vibration calibrator features the ability to simulate current, voltage, and charge signals that precisely mimic a variety of transducers and sensors. The AT-2040 is capable of reproducing multiple wave shapes with precision, making it the ideal portable vibration calibrator for detecting faults within cabling, connectors, and data equipment.
Vibration Signal Generator Output Types: Voltage, charge, proximity probe, and 4-20ma outputs:
- Charge signal mode for simulating accelerometers and other piezoelectric sensors.
- Voltage signal mode for simulating voltage generating sensors.
- Proximity probe signal simulation for simulating proximity probes and drivers.
- 4-20ma adjustable current for simulating 4-20ma sensors (also known as a 4-20ma loop simulator.)
- Cabling and wiring troubleshooting
- Vibration signal simulation – accelerometers and velocity probes
- Machinery speed signal simulation
- Calibration of:
- Proximity Probes and Drivers
- Monitoring systems
- Charge amplifiers
- Avionics equipment
NOTE: THIS FEATURE IS ONLY AVAILABLE ON UNIT AT-2040