AT-2050 Accelerometer Test System
AT-2050 was designed as a next generation portable vibration calibrator and shaker table. It is capable of providing precision calibration of a wide variety of vibration and motion sensors without the external power or meter requirements that are commonly found on other models.
The accelerometer test system supports direct input for velocity pickups, transmitters, IEPE accelerometers, piezoelectric accelerometers, both single-ended charge accelerometers and differential output charge accelerometers, piezo resistive (PR) accelerometers, and variable capacitance (VC) accelerometers. This vibration shaker table is the only calibrator capable of providing sensitivity readings directly to the user without external equipment or external charge signal converter.
AT-2050 vibration calibrator also features the same award winning simulation feature found on our AT-2040 model for simulation of various sensor types. This is the fastest and most efficient way to test and calibrate meters, control equipment, or cables.
The shaker includes 8 mounting adapters consisting of, 5 threaded adapters, one adhesive mount, and two universal disc.
The AT-2050 shaker table includes the full automatic test mode function. In this mode, calibrations require absolutely no user interaction other than mounting the sensor and pressing “start”. Simply setup your required frequency and amplitude plot points and let AT-2050 do the work for you. Results are saved to memory and can then be exported to CSV or PDF certificate. No templates, spreadsheets, or workbooks are required.
The Only Portable Vibration Calibrator Capable of Calibrating Piezo Resistive and Variable Capacitance Accelerometers Directly
The AT-2050 is packed with features and functionality and it is also the only calibrator available to test PR and VC sensors directly.
- Shake or excite a transducer under test in shake mode.
- Sensitivity test to determine the accelerometer sensitivity to a high level of accuracy.
- Test and troubleshoot performance of condition monitoring systems, analyzers, and cabling by using an accurate and traceable signal generator to simulate a variety of sensors.
- Automatically Calibrate and Export the Certificate Results in PDF or CSV Format.
- Custom PC Software included to setup Full-Automatic Test Mode
- Direct input support for IEPE, Voltage, Charge (Piezo Electric), Piezo Resistive, Variable Capacitance and Proximity Probe Sensitivity Readings.
- Adjustable current and voltage.
- Automatic PDF certificate generation tailored to your custom specifications
- Export Data to CSV.
- Connect to a PC through Wi-Fi and control the device from a remote location with VNC viewer.
Simulate Accelerometer Output with the Built-in Vibration Signal Generator
BNC sensor output, IEPE, charge modes
AT-2050 portable vibration calibrator features a built-in Vibration Signal Generator capable of producing high-accuracy electrical signals over a wide frequency and amplitude range this ability allows the user to simulate voltage and charge signals that precisely mimic a variety of transducers and sensors. Simulation mode allows signals that would not be possible otherwise due to the vibration shaker limitations.
Create a Custom Accelerometer Auto-Test Setup Program
Customize your full automatic test for one-button operation.
Complete test to certificate in as little as 3 minutes!
|Type||Portable Vibration Calibrator|
|Frequency Range||Vibration Signal: 7-10k Hz|
Simulation Signal: 0.5 – 11k Hz
|Vibration Signal||Variable frequency and amplitude|
|Test Types||Manual sensitivity, Sensor simulation, Automatic sweep, and Certification.|
|Supported Sensor Input Types|
|Sensor Simulation Output||Voltage (variable frequency and amplitude)|
Charge signal (variable frequency and amplitude)IEPE (Bias and Signal)
|Certifications and Agency Requirements||NIST Traceable|
Accredited NIST Certified NVLAP Laboratory Tested
EMC: EN61326-1: 2013
LVD: EN61010-1: 2010
CE Mark: Product Specific Standard
Find Accessories for All Your Testing and Vibration Monitoring Needs
Proximity Probe Calibration Kit (Optional Accessory)
- Universal Accelerometer Adapter Disc
- Triaxial Accelerometer Adapter (Optional Accessory)
- Adapter Stud Combination Pack
- 1/4 Inch Mounting Spacer
- 1/4-20 to 10-32 Stud
- 1/4-28 to 1/4-28 Stud
- 1/4-28 to 10-32 Adapter
- 1/4-28 to 2-56 Adapter
- 1/4-28 to 3/8-24 Adapter
- 1/4-28 to 6-32 Adapter
- Mounting Stud 1/4-28 to 8-32
Browse Our Tutorial Videos and Guides
Automatic Accelerometer Certification
AT-2040 Supported Sensor Types
Controlling the AT-2040 with PC