The AT-2030 portable calibration shaker table is designed for simple accelerometer and vibration transducer calibration without the need for advanced features.
AT-2030 shaker table and vibration calibrator is a variable frequency, variable amplitude, battery operated portable shaker capable of calibrating accelerometers, transducers, and proximity probes. Applications are producing a known vibration signal in g’s, mils, or ips for sensor, wiring, instrumentation, and system checkout in vibration condition monitoring applications.
Current Instrument Certifications:
- Quartz Reference Accelerometer
- Calibrated back to back with laser calibrated primary reference for increased accuracy.
- Digital closed loop control.
- Digital Electronics
- Can be controlled from a remote location via wifi or ethernet.
- 100-240v power with standard plug receptacle and built in charger.
- Adjust amplitude and frequency easily with the twist of a knob.
- Extremely portable—under 15 lbs (7 kg).
- Housed in a watertight, crushproof, and locking case made of highly durable Pelican® case with locking capability.
- High resolution color LCD touch screen.
- USB support.
- Readouts display in English or metric units
- Advanced computer algorithms for accurate readout.
- Excellent battery life
- NIST traceable
- Test all types of vibration sensors and transducers from a variety of accelerometer and eddy current probe manufacturers.
- Create calibration certificates for vibration instruments.
- Provides a closed loop controlled reference signal from 7 Hz to 10,000Hz for testing over a wide frequency range.
|Type||Portable Vibration Calibrator / Shaker table|
|Frequency Range||Vibration Signal: 7-10k Hz|
|Vibration Signal||Variable frequency and amplitude|
|Certifications and Agency Requirements|
CE Mark: Product Specific Standard
Included Mounting Adapters
- Universal Accelerometer Adapter Disc
- Universal Adapter Disc for Velocity Pickups
- 1/4 Inch Mounting Spacer
- 1/4-28 to 10-32 Stud
- 1/4-28 to 1/4-28 Stud
- 1/4-28 to 10-32 Adapter
- 1/4-28 to 2-56 Adapter
- 1/4-28 to 6-32 Adapter