The AT-2030 portable calibration shaker table is designed for simple accelerometer and vibration transducer calibration without the need for advanced features.
AT-2030 shaker table and vibration calibrator is a variable frequency, variable amplitude, battery operated portable shaker capable of calibrating accelerometers, transducers, and proximity probes. Applications are producing a known vibration signal in g’s, mils, or ips for sensor, wiring, instrumentation, and system checkout in vibration condition monitoring applications.
This portable shaker table features A2LA accredited calibration to the international standard ISO/IEC17025:2017 with a frequency range of 5 Hz – 10k Hz.
- A2LA Accreditation ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- Quartz Reference Accelerometer
- Calibrated back-to-back with laser calibrated primary reference for increased accuracy.
- Digital closed loop control.
- Digital Electronics
- Can be controlled from a remote location via wifi or ethernet.
- 100-240v power with standard PC plug receptacle and built-in charger.
- Adjust amplitude and frequency easily with the twist of a knob.
- Extremely portable—under 17 lbs (8 kg).
- Housed in a watertight, crushproof, and locking case made of highly durable Pelican® case with locking capability.
- High resolution color LCD touch screen.
- USB support.
- Readouts display in English or metric units
- Advanced computer algorithms for accurate readout.
- Excellent battery life
- NIST traceable
- Test all types of vibration sensors and transducers from a variety of accelerometer and eddy current probe manufacturers.
- Create calibration certificates for vibration instruments.
- Provides a closed loop controlled reference signal from 5 Hz to 10,000Hz for testing over a wide frequency range.
|Type||Portable Vibration Calibrator / Shaker table|
|Frequency Range||Vibration Signal: 5-10k Hz|
|Vibration Signal||Variable frequency and amplitude|
|Certifications and Agency Requirements|
A2LA Accredited Calibration
LVD: EN61010-1: 2010
CE Mark: Product Specific Standard