AT-2035 accelerometer calibrator and shaker table is marketed as an affordable alternative to other, more expensive, portable vibration calibrators.
AT-2035 is a mid-tier calibrator capable of accelerometer sensitivity readings and creating PDF certifications for most common sensor types. AT-2035 is the ideal calibrator for operators needing quick and reliable accelerometer calibration, as well as system checkout. AT-2035 is designed to suit your budget and offers a mix of features taken from our standard portable calibration shaker, AT-2030, and our executive-class portable vibration calibrator, AT-2040.
- Full-Automatic Test Mode
- Built in Charge Converter
- Quartz Reference Accelerometer
- Calibrated back to back with laser calibrated primary reference for increased accuracy.
- Digital Closed loop control
- Voltage and charge (piezoelectric) sensitivity readings
- Adjustable current and voltage
- Superior accuracy
- Built-in sensor signal conditioner and battery charger
- Automatic PDF certificate generation tailored to your custom specifications
- Export data in CSV format.
- Create calibration certificates for vibration instruments.
- Test all types of vibration sensors and transducers from a variety of accelerometer and eddy current probe manufacturers.
- Test and verify performance of vibration system meters, portable data collectors, and cabling.
- Provides a closed loop controlled reference signal from 7 Hz to 10,000Hz for testing over a wide frequency range.
The AT-2035 has many applications including:
- Cabling and wiring troubleshooting
- Vibration signal simulation—accelerometers and velocity probes
- Machinery speed signal simulation
- Calibration for:
- Proximity probes and drivers
- Monitoring systems
- Charge amplifiers
- Avionics equipment
|Type||Portable Vibration Calibrator|
Vibration Signal: 7-10k Hz
|Vibration Signal||Variable frequency and amplitude|
|Test Types||Manual sensitivity, Automatic sweep, and Certification.|
|Supported Sensor Input Types|
|Certifications and Agency Requirements||NIST Traceable|
Accredited NVLAP Laboratory Tested
EMC: EN61326-1: 2013
LVD: EN61010-1: 2010
CE Mark: Product Specific Standard
Included Mounting Adapters
- Universal Accelerometer Adapter Disc
- Universal Adapter Disc for Velocity Pickups
- 1/4 Inch Mounting Spacer
- 1/4-28 to 10-32 Stud
- 1/4-28 to 1/4-28 Stud
- 1/4-28 to 10-32 Adapter
- 1/4-28 to 2-56 Adapter
- 1/4-28 to 6-32 Adapter
- 10-32 to BNC 3 foot in length low noise cable assembly
- Power Cord
- USB stick with custom PC software for auto-test and sensitivity setups.
- Phoenix Connectors for proximity probe input/power output, 4-20ma input, proximity probe simulator and 4-20ma simulator.
- Short handle wrench